Neighbors and Friends,
Your compassion and support may make the difference in whether a family gets the emergency services and support that they need. Your support may insure that they have food for their children this summer and are prepared to begin the school year with supplies and proper clothing. Your gifts may be the lifeline that a family is so desperately in need of to stay in their home, find a job or get the medical care they need.
Marjorie Vaneskahian Burr, ACO CEO
Please join hands with ACO, and help our neighbors TODAY!
Please support ACO’s mission to help those in need by doing the following:
- Click on the link below and make a donation NOW.
- Mail a check or drop off your financial gift to 801 E. Main Street in Allen.
- Share this email with your friends, family and colleagues.
- Like us on Facebook and share our message on social media.
- Volunteer your time to support ACO programs. Opportunities and information are available at www.acocares.org.
- Hold a food drive, or buy a few extra items for the ACO Food Pantry when you shop for your groceries. Our needs list is online.
- Donate clothing and household items for ACO to share with those in need or to sell at our resale locations to support local families. Drop off at OUR NEW DONATION DROP OFF LOCATION- 2 Butler Drive and McDermott in Allen.
- Call/email me personally or stop in to talk about how you can be more involved. 972-727-9131 or email@example.com.