Our Agents can be responsible for a variety of different calls including:
• Handling inbound customer service calls.
• Processing inbound sales calls.
• Taking inbound or placing outbound collections calls.
• Answering technical support inquires via incoming calls, chat or email.
• Demonstrates excellent customer service skills with the ability to take ownership in assisting, researching and resolving customer issues.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Call Center is Open:
7am-11pm M-F, 7am-7pm Sat, Sun
Pay: $12-$14/hour – DOE
Benefits after 91 days
Paid training, same as pay rate
One month after training, you can bid for hours
• 2 or more years of Call Center experience REQUIRED.
• Ability to develop rapport and demonstrate a caring attitude.
• Excellent data entry and internet navigation skills.
• Clear, distinct oral and written communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Dynamic interpersonal and judgment skills.
• Professional demeanor and dependable work ethic.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task.
• Pass a typing test 25 words a minute with 80% accuracy.
• Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to regularly speak and sit for extended periods of time. The employee will be required to occasionally stand and walk or otherwise traverse in order to be accessible to the production floor. The person in this position will be required to exert at up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull or otherwise move objects and may be required to carry or lift objects up to 10 lbs. The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and/or documents; and/or viewing a computer terminal. The person in this position may need to occasionally bend, reach, kneel, or twist for minimal periods of time. Employees should not attempt to lift, pull or push a load in excess of 50 lbs. without assistance. Care should always be taken when lifting, pushing or pulling in an awkward position.
*Apply online at: www.iqor.com/careers