Warehouse Donation Receiver
Supervisor: Warehouse Manager
Classification: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Hours: 30-36 hrs. per week, Monday-Saturday
The Warehouse Donation Receiver is responsible for the intake of general donations from the community. The candidate should be physically active and capable, be friendly and courteous, and be able to work in outdoor conditions.
- Greet and treat donors with a friendly, courteous attitude.
- Remove donations from vehicles.
- Sort donations based on procedures and categories.
- Help load furniture for store deliveries.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace.
- Assist with other warehouse projects as needed.
- No experience necessary.
- Must be able to read and write legibly.
- Ability to use a calculator and basic arithmetic.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs. frequently.
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, and twist.
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions.