Allen Community Outreach is a 501(c)3 organization, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. The majority of our funding comes from individuals and businesses within our community. With your support, we are able to provide assistance such as rent, utilities, food and clothing, prescription drugs, school supplies, Holiday programs and more.
ACO has a variety of options for your gift giving, and your financial donation helps support local families year-round.
- ACO’s Annual Campaign allows individuals, businesses and organizations to support local families at various financial levels.
- Honor or remember friends and family by making a donation in their name. A card will be sent recognizing your gift.
- Donations to “Fill the Bus” will help purchase school supplies for AISD children of low-income families.
- In-Kind Gifts
- Charity Motors – Tax deductible donation of vehicles and boats may be made in ACO’s name. Contact Charity Motors, 241 W. Commerce St., Dallas, 214-630-0044. FREE Towing and Pickup is available.
- Cell Phones – Drop off used cell phones at the ACO Office, 801 East Main Street, Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Amazon Smile – A portion of your purchases through Amazon Smile will benefit ACO! Click Here to go to Amazon Smile and support ACO!
Does the company you work for give matching donations?
Click HERE to see a list of companies that match. If you don’t see your company listed and know they do, please let us know so we can add them to the list!
Click on any of the buttons below to place your gift through our secure online options. Or, stop by or mail a check to: Allen Community Outreach, 801 E. Main, Allen, Texas 75002.
Thank you for your donation. Your return email receipt or check is your receipt for donations. Donations throughout the year of $250 and above will receive a letter of donation status in January each year for IRS purposes.