Position Title: Client Services Specialist
Front desk and assist clients, potential clients, callers, and visitors.
- As a member of the Client Services Team, this person works with front desk volunteers, reviews applications and client data, and facilitates assistance with sensitivity, confidentiality, and outstanding customer service.
• Bi-lingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
Interested candidates should provide a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Position Title: Cashier
Supervisor: Resale Shop Assistant Manager
Classification: Non-exempt, Part-time
Hours: 20-30 hrs. per week
The Cashier is responsible for providing exemplary service to customers while maintaining a unique shopping experience for all.
• Assist customers during checkout in a friendly and courteous manner
• Greet customers upon entry to the store
• Assist in the visual presentation of the store as directed, including window displays, shelving units and checkout counter
• Assist customers regarding sales floor inquiries
• Count cash drawers at end of shift
• Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines presented in the Allen Community Outreach Handbook
• Must have proficient math skills
• Must have clean background
• Must be able to read and write legibly
• Must be proficient in customer relations
• Ability to stand on hard surfaces for an extended period of time
Submit your resume with a short explanation of your interest in this position at ACO Resale Shop
located at 801 E. Main Street, Allen, TX
between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri
or email your resume with a short explanation of your interest in this position to
Position Title: Processor
Supervisor: Resale Shop Manager
Classification: Non-exempt, part-time
Hours: 20 – 30 hours per week
The Product Assistant is responsible for preparing and placing product on the sales floor in an efficient manner. The Processor is responsible for cleaning, testing and pricing certain donations in a responsible and efficient manner. This is a fast- paced position that involves processing, testing and pricing product to meet customer demands.
- Identify and process product (framed art, lamps, kitchen appliances, glassware) that meets the Resale Shop’s criteria
- Test lamps and kitchen appliances for proper function
- Price lamps and kitchen appliances for sale
- Clean and price glassware for sale
- Clean and price framed art for sale
- Transport and place priced product in designated areas on sales floor
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines presented in the Allen Community Outreach Handbook
- No Experience necessary
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- Ability to lift 35-50 lbs. frequently
- Ability to bend, stoop, squat, twist and climb
- Must have a friendly, courteous attitude
- Must be able to work Saturdays
Submit your resume with a short explanation of your interest in this position at ACO Resale Shop located at 801 E. Main Street, Allen, TX
between 10 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mon-Fri or email your resume with a short explanation of your interest in this position to Sue email@example.com