Small items and clothing may be dropped off at our ACO Donation Center, located at 2 Butler Drive during the hours of 8:00am – 2:00pm on Monday – Saturday. CLOSED ON SUNDAY. We are unable to accept donations during inclement weather. Broken or damaged items, as well as garbage, will NOT be accepted.
- Please bag or box all items
- Donated clothing must be clean
- Sanitize your larger items before donating
- Our staff can only remove items from your trunk/hatchback/truckbed. Staff cannot enter your vehicle for backseat items.
Large Item Pick-Up
Starting late Spring 2022, ACO will implement a small donation request of $25 for pick-up of large furniture items in order to help offset the expenses of our staff time and trucks.
Process for Pick-Ups:
- Send a photo of your item(s) along with a brief description, your address and phone number to email@example.com.
- Once you receive a confirmation, our team will send you the donation link.
- When your donation is received by our team, you will be contacted to schedule a convenient pickup time.
- For additional information, call 469-656-4280.
- Sanitize your items before donating
- All items for pickup must be located on the first floor or have elevator access
- Clean or Empty your items of personal belongings, if needed
ACO accepts a wide variety of high-quality donations, such as furniture, clothing, kitchen appliances, and toys. However, ACO is also unable to accept certain donations, such as broken, damaged or soiled items, baby furniture, paint, or pianos. For a full list of accepted and non-accepted items, click here.