Small items and clothing may be dropped off at our ACO Donation and Processing Center, located at 2 Butler Drive during the hours of 9am-4pm on Mondays-Saturdays. We are unable to accept donations during inclement weather. Broken or damaged items, as well as garbage, will NOT be accepted.
- Please bag or box all items
- Donated clothing must be clean
- Sanitize your larger items before donating
- Our staff can only remove items from your trunk/hatchback/truckbed. Staff cannot enter your vehicle for backseat items.
Large Item Pick-Up
Starting Fall 2021, ACO will implement a small donation request of $25 for pick-up of large furniture items in order to help offset the expenses of our staff time and trucks.
Process for Pick-Ups:
- Send a photo of your large items along with a brief description to email@example.com.
- Once you receive a confirmation, our team will send you the donation link to submit the $25 payment online.
- When your $25 donation is received by our team, you will be contacted to schedule a convenient pickup time and you will receive an email with your tax-deductible receipt.
- For additional information, call 469-656-4280.
- Sanitize your items before donating
- All items for pickup must be located on the first floor or have elevator access
- Clean or Empty your items of personal belongings, if needed
ACO accepts a wide variety of high-quality donations, such as furniture, clothing, kitchen appliances, and toys. However, ACO is also unable to accept certain donations, such as broken, damaged or soiled items, baby furniture, paint, or pianos. For a full list of accepted and non-accepted items, click here.