Supervisor: Resale Manager
Classification: Non-Exempt, Part-Time
Hours: 20-29 hrs. per week
A Retail Sales Associate is responsible for all sales activities and sales associate job duties, from greeting customers, answering questions, offering assistance, suggesting items, lending opinions and providing product information. Individual responsibilities as a Retail Sales Associate may include demonstrating outstanding customer service and selling skills, keeping the selling floor stocked with merchandise, assisting in display of merchandise or organizing the selling floor and stock areas.
A Retail Sale Associate must process payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash and store or other credit cards. Must also be able to deal with customer refunds courteously and professionally. Maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting store’s commitment to our customer.
- Assist customers during checkout in a friendly and courteous manner
- Greet customers upon entry to the store
- Assist in the visual presentation of the store as directed, including window displays, shelving units and checkout counter
- Assist customers regarding sales floor inquiries
- Count cash drawers at end of shift
- Adhere to all policies, procedures, and guidelines presented in the All Community Outreach Handbook
- Work evenings and Saturdays
- Must have proficient math skills
- Must have clean background
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- Must be proficient in customer relations
- Lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on hard surfaces for an extended period of time